Permanent, full-time position If you're an innovative, strategic thinker and experienced manager with knowledge of current trends and developments in the Information Technology field, consider joining Peel Regional Police – one of Canada's most
TO Live has two 1-year full-time positions in its Operations department for enthusiastic, resourceful team players who thrive in a fast paced, hands-on environment in the role of "Project Manager – Capital Projects". Reporting to the Director of
Overview AIDS-Free World is a small, fearless group of social justice advocates who have been wielding our influence and relying on our insider UN experience since 2007 to focus the attention of global institutions on the "underlying causes" beneath
** This role can be done remotely from anywhere in Canada or the United States ** About Traction on Demand At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients,
Who We Are At Dealer-FX, we are fueled by innovation. Our "1 Team" mentality is what sets us apart. Every day is different and we love it. We've shaped our culture around our people, so we appreciate the value of a healthy work/life balance.
Permanent, full-time position A best practices champion whose experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management is uniquely combined with knowledge of the Education Act, education-related policies and school board
The Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry (MNRF), Recovery and Renewal Secretariat, is looking for multiple individuals who are interested in helping to lead the ministry's recovery and renewal efforts. Working in a small team, the ideal candidates will apply and expand their leadership skills by developing strategies, leading internal and external engagement, and leading ministry-wide teams.
The Recovery and Renewal Secretariat (R&RS) oversees and supports the development and implementation of the ministry's plans related to modernizing our business, transitioning our workplaces, and ensuring efficient service delivery. We're a small team, engaging across the ministry, to help coordinate, support and communicate MNRF's recovery and renewal efforts.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
• provide leadership and expertise during the identification and execution of initiatives to achieve the ministry's strategic plan
• provide project management expertise and advice to management on the performance and execution of the ministry's portfolio of key strategic initiatives
• support the development, implementation and application of project management methodologies, tools and supporting processes across the ministry
• encourage a culture of continual project management improvement by providing learning and development opportunities.
Note: This position is located at 99 Wellesley Street, Toronto, or 300 Water Street, Peterborough; however, alternate work arrangements, including telework, may be available.
Location(s): Peterborough, Toronto
How do I qualify?
Project Management, Change Management and Strategic Expertise:
• You can identify the appropriate project management methodology (ex. agile) to manage multi-phased projects, including principles (ex. lean), standards, techniques, controls, best practices and tools that should be adopted.
• You can identify, analyse and conduct the appropriate level of planning, tracking and monitoring required to achieve the project's goals and objectives.
• You have knowledge of Change Management principles and strategies.
• You can align projects and initiatives to the ministry's strategic plan, provide strategic expertise and report back on key performance measures.
Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills:
• You can assess project information, as well as environment, in order to understand the risks and issues that need to be planned for, managed, and responded to during project planning.
• You can develop and manage the project plan, including timelines, deliverables, milestones and resources that consider and address potential risks and issues, as well as assumptions and constraints.
• You can apply sound logic from past experiences to create innovative solutions.
Interpersonal and Communication Skills:
• You can foster and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
• You can apply consultation, negotiation and mediation skills when providing expertise and advice during the planning, development, and implementation of projects.
• You can develop a variety of project management-related written materials such as business cases, project reports, learning and presentation materials, and issues and briefing materials.
• You can provide constructive and supportive guidance and coaching to develop and enhance the project management knowledge, skills and abilities of others.
• You can provide advice and/or support to project teams, and senior management in order to inform decision-making and delivery of initiatives and projects.
Salary Range: $68,738 - $99,046 Per Year
Please apply online, only, by Thursday, June 24, 2021, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 163630 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.