ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Director of the Registry and Reference and Stem Cell Laboratories, you organize, coordinate and evaluate the regulatory and administrative programs and operational activities of the various laboratories.
You ensure the continuous improvement of laboratory operations by actively participating in decisions affecting the human, material and financial resources of your unit. You are involved in the verification process for the various reports issued. You track records for the validation and implementation of new technologies.
• Participate in the drafting and revision of standard manufacturing procedures (SMPs) required for reference and stem cell laboratory operations;
• Ensure the daily monitoring of operations and uphold compliance with regulatory requirements;
• Review and approve analysis reports;
• Assist in the development and monitoring of various special projects;
• Participate in staff training programs related to regulatory requirements;
• Contribute to the optimization of laboratory operating processes as part of continuous improvement efforts;
• Be on call for your department in accordance with the management team schedule.
• A diploma of college studies or university degree in science;
• Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of experience in personnel management, preferably in a regulated and unionized environment;
• Fluent in French, both oral and written;
• Good knowledge of English, both oral and written;
• Proficient with computer tools, including Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrate dynamism, listening ability, leadership and managerial courage;
• Strong skills as a mobilizing team manager in a laboratory setting;
• Excellent knowledge of laboratory standards, guidelines and techniques;
• Be goal and/or results oriented;
• Excel in priority management and able to multi-task;
• Demonstrate a strong ability to learn and to adapt to change;
• Be autonomous, thorough, versatile and rigorous;
• Strong analytical skills to identify areas requiring continuous improvement.
In addition to the competitive working conditions offered by Héma-Québec, this position includes the following benefits:
• Four (4) weeks of vacation per year;
• Variable and flexible schedule;
• Group insurance;
• Defined benefit pension plan.
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance,
Tasks/Responsibilities The IT Business Analyst will be responsible to create different analysis and projections related to the exploitation of different offices of the enterprise in order to plan workforce distribution and schedules MORE