Arobas Personnel is looking for a project manager for a full-time position at one of its clients in Montreal.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the full product software development life cycle under the management of the Project Director of the data science and technology domain. You will be gathering requirements, write software specification documents and drive software execution process to rollout.
What you will do:
· Coordinate activities throughout the Data life-cycle in a matrixed environment
· Communicate with stakeholders and manage project resources and environments to ensure successful end-to-end delivery
· Oversee technical business analysts, ETL Developers, quality assurance specialists and IT operations members to ensure seamless collaboration
· Understand and challenge specifications, designs and test cases to ensure quality and accuracy of estimates
· Create project documentation such as Project Charter, Timelines, Requirements, Test Cases, etc.
Who you are:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years as a Project Manager
· Working knowledge of Scrum and creating Requirements in an agile environment are required.
· Knowledge of big data an asset
· Proven track record of delivering concurrent complex projects on time and on budget.
· Ability to minimize and manage change requests.
· Strong priority and risk management skills.
· Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, organization skills good collaboration skills, strong work ethic, initiative and the drive to succeed.
· Strong communication skills and experience working with remote teams preferred.
· Technical background in the web and/or mobile industry preferred.