Arobas Personnel is looking for a product manager for a full-time position at one of its clients in Montreal.
* Drive and lead the product development roadmap and strategies of various digital projects including internal business tools, customer facing web and mobile applications from beginning to end;
* Understand the business needs and the various stakeholders and effectively translate the needs into technical requirements;
* Identify, size and prioritize opportunities according to return on investment, making recommendations relating to key projects;
* Set, track, analyze and communicate the business goals for products and projects to the various stakeholders;
* Collaborate with the IT, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Customer service and Management teams to evaluate technical options, understand schedule and resource constraints; Work with team members internally and externally as subject matter expert.
* Develop processes to evaluate results of completed projects and recommend future improvements;
You must have:
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science is required;
* 5+ years of experience in a similar senior project management role where you managed digital product development;
* Successful record of developing a vision for complex technological products. It doesn’t matter so much what your job title was, so long as you have hands-on experience creating and leading tech products.
* Strong business analysis experience;
* Strong analytical abilities, particularly with respect to strategy and planning;
* Technically savvy, you possess an understanding of the underlying technologies being used. In other words, you’re familiar with the developer tab in your browser;
* Don’t shy away from problems, you solve them.
* Great communication skills.
* Excited about understanding customer behaviour and solving their problems.
* Process the entrepreneur spirit. Self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively drive them to completion with limited direction.
It’d be great if you had:
* Passion for food
* Solid knowledge and experience in e-commerce business and food industry
* UX & UI design
* Full-time entrepreneurship