Arobas Personnel is looking for a business analyst for a permanent position in Montreal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Collect, document, and analyze workflows, as well as develop business process models in collaboration with multidisciplinary stakeholders.
● Facilitate process design sessions to produce detailed process flows and associated documentation.
● Interview system stakeholders and record and organize results, requirements, and recommendations.
● Document current and future state business processes, define and document functional requirements, and conduct information flow analysis and process modeling within and across all disciplines and administrative components.
● Analyze process gaps and information flow obstacles or system issues, and identify opportunities for improvement.
● Align business processes.
● Define user needs and business requirements for applications and systems.
● Translate business needs into high-level technical requirements and solutions.
● Prepare and present related material to project teams, steering committees, and/or stakeholder organizations.
● Analyze information to establish recommendations for improvements in system effectiveness and efficiency.
● A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, Information Management or Information Technology or a related discipline.
● 5 years of experience in formal methods for business analysis requirements gathering, modeling, and diagramming.
● Broad industry experience in Business Process Re-engineering, including business area analysis, process mapping, and business process re-engineering.
● Experience as the Business Analyst in at least one Master Data Management project.
● Understanding and experience with different software development methodologies, including SCRUM/Agile.
● The successful candidate will have the following competencies: Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, strong organization skills good collaboration skills, strong work ethic, initiative and the drive to succeed.
● Superior Communications Skills. This position requires the candidate to be able to seamlessly, precisely, and unambiguously communicate with technical teams, project managers as well as senior business leadership - written and verbally.