Diva International Inc. is looking for a New Product Development Assistant to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Reporting to the Global Brand & Innovation Manager, this position supports the Marketing Department by ensuring the seamless launch of new products in the company portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
Education & Skills You Have:
• Bachelor's Degree (Business/ Marketing/ Project Management preferred).
• 1+ years of experience in Marketing, Project Management, experience in Innovation/New Product development
• Strong organizational and time management skills required.
• Execution and timeline driven.
• Analytical skills.
• Strong writing skills a must.
• Ability to work in a team and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Photoshop & graphic design knowledge and experience a plus.
• Knowledge and active participation in brainstorming sessions contributing ideas.
• Ability to interface and develop relationships with internal and external clients.
At Diva International Inc. we strive to be a welcoming and safe space for everyone, regardless of their race, disability, or gender identity. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Avidbots is bringing robots to everyday life to expand human potential. Its first product to deliver on this vision is Neo - a self-driving floor scrubber. Neo is widely deployed and trusted by the world’s leading facilities