Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Vaughan
External Posting Description
Passionate about Cyber security and technology. We have an immediate opportunity for a security product manager to join our team as part of the Security Operations Centre (SOC) at the Cyber Intelligence Centre (CIC) in Vaughan, ON. The Security Product Management team leverages new technologies, solutions and new market trends to ensure our portfolio of security solutions remain competitive.
A career at Deloitte will offer you the opportunity to:
As a member of Cyber Intelligence Centre reporting to the lead Partner, this security product manager will oversee security service roadmap planning. You play a pivotal role gathering competitive intelligence research, defining products/services, monitoring trends in the cyber security services market and building financial business models for new services. You will be integral in identifying these development opportunities and driving these initiatives to commercial availability in close collaboration with various teams such as architecture, design & development, operations, pre-sales and research and development.
External Posting Qualifications
• 5+ years of product management experience in a cyber security focused vertical
• Acknowledged for your solid Information Technology security knowledge: governance, risk, compliance, technical, operations, deployment
• Respected for your strong product management knowledge
• Recognized for your excellent leadership, communication & presentation skills
• Skilled in financial modelling and building compelling business cases
• Understanding of security information and event management (SIEM), technical security controls, threat intelligence, endpoint protection, threat hunting or similar security technologies & services.
• Certifications/designations such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or similar
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted