Performance Measurement and Data Analytics Lead
Be part of the Emergency Health Regulatory and Accountability Branch, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, where our mandate is to remain at the forefront of the latest advances in emergency services care. From ground-breaking research to promoting province-wide initiatives, we seek system-wide improvements and oversight that continually advances the way the emergency services care is provided. The Performance Measurement and Data Analytics Lead performs a variety of roles to contribute and promote excellent practices in performance measurement and the alignment of measurement standards to oversee and improve the emergency health services sector.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
• Develop strategies and project plans, evaluate progress and realign resources for all projects that involve analyzing data from multiple data sources.
• Lead and conduct data analysis to support emergency services sector oversight, outcomes and performance management.
• Improve emergency services sector procedures and practices, including accountability of the system.
• Lead and support strategic and system-level stakeholder engagement and joint initiatives.
Location: North York
How do I qualify?
PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT AND PROGRAM EVALUATION:
• You have knowledge and understanding of policy and research tools and related legislation that you can apply in performance measurement, evaluation initiatives and in support of issues management.
• You have knowledge of performance measurement and are experienced in leading strategic performance measurement initiatives.
• You have a demonstrated understanding of program analysis and evaluation theory techniques to develop and improve performance indicators.
LEADERSHIP AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
• You have well-developed project management skills and are experienced leading multiple concurrent projects.
• You can provide leadership, technical guidance and project management expertise to analysts when leading/coordinating research and policy development projects.
BUSINESS PLANNING AND ORGANIZATIONAL AWARENESS:
• You have knowledge of or the ability to interpret provincial and ministry strategic directions, policy, commitments and legislation related to the ambulance sector.
• You have an understanding of government fiscal management and information management decision-making processes.
• You have proven organizational awareness and understanding of ministries and client areas, in order to understand the impacts of decisions.
ANALYZING AND PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS:
• You can provide strategic analysis for projects to establish a system framework for performance measurement, management and data analysis.
• You can research, undertake environmental scans and analyze fiscal arrangements to identify policy issues and make recommendations.
• You can assess qualitative and quantitative information to develop options, evaluate the implications of the proposals and recommend changes to mitigate potential risks.
INTERPERSONAL, INFLUENCING AND COMPUTER SKILLS:
• You have consultation, leadership and negotiation skills to provide strategic advice.
• Your skills include relationship management and partnership building to build stakeholder relationships and networking processes.
• You can demonstrate oral and written communication skills to respond to issues, provide recommendations, prepare reports and to represent the ministry on task forces/working committees.
• You are familiar with computer applications for data management, research and quantitative and qualitative analysis; spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software to research and prepare materials.
Salary Range: $65,401 - $94,239 per year
Please apply online, only, by Thursday, December 21, 2017, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 114191 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.
Assistant Project Supervisor, Architectural/Structural One term assignment, anticipated to end on August 31, 2019 This exciting opportunity with the Toronto District School Board (TDSB) – in Toronto, ON – calls for the expertise of an
The Toronto Port Authority, doing business as PortsToronto operates the Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, the Port of Toronto and the Outer Harbour Marina. We are proud to be partners in securing Toronto's economic prosperity and enhancing its
Location Yangon, Myanmar Start Date Nov 2018 - Jan 2019 (flexible) Length of Placement 6 Months Language Requirements English Open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada only The Volunteer's Role Tourism has a high potential
Reporting to the Chief, Strategy & Transformation Office, the Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and project coordination support to the Chief Strategy & Transformation. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Contribute in project
Make a difference in federal elections. Be a returning officer. This is your opportunity to serve democracy in the riding of Toronto Centre, Ontario. The work of a returning officer is challenging and rewarding. If you're a leader with management
Timex Group is a leader in the watch industry that designs, manufactures and markets innovative timepieces globally. The company has a rich history and heritage dating back to more than 150 years of watchmaking. The brand portfolio includes Timex,