Please review Canadore's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, Campus Access prior to applying to this position.
ASSISTANT - ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT & TALENT MANAGEMENT
College Drive Campus - North Bay, ON
On-campus work environment opportunity
DEADLINE: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2021– 12:00 P.M.
Reporting to the Director, Organizational Development & Talent Management (ODTM), the Assistant is responsible to provide support to the Organizational Development & Talent Management Department with a wide-range of confidential human resources departmental tasks.
â€‹DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Act as a front line resources by responding to inquiries in person, via phone or electronically to internal and external stakeholders
· Organize and manage the Director's meeting and working files ensuring that documents, reports and all relevant materials are available before each meeting
· Schedule internal/external activities for the Director, appointments, meetings including location, transportation and other arrangements as required
· Prepare responses to correspondence and enquiries for the signature of the Director
· Manipulate data/text and perform functions such as formatting, editing, merging, pagination and graphics
· Provide confidential administrative support to all areas of Human Resources in completing routine correspondence
· Maintain and keep up various database systems
· Coordinate and schedule meetings, take minutes as required
· Organize and maintain employee files and documentation, prepare files for storage, prepare new employee files and input data into systems
· Provide project/special assignment support, gather information, conduct research and assemble pertinent materials as required
· Prepare department communications for distribution, including benefit cards, travel insurance and general mailouts as required
· Provide assistance to Talent Management by scheduling and confirming interviews and working with job boards and careers sites including preparing documents for job postings
· Maintain and monitor the overall budget organization for the ODTM office
· Identify expenditure trends, check and reconcile financial records and liaise with the College financial services office to resolve discrepancies
· Verify expense claims adhere to College policy
· Compile and monitor attendance reports
· Coordinate employee training sessions
· Support a positive and engaged organizational culture by participating and communicating engagement activities and other employee relations related tasks
A cover letter together with a current resume, quoting the above competition number, will be accepted by E-Mail at *******@***************.** until the closing date.
Canadore College is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on Canadore College, please visit our website at http://www.canadorecollege.ca