Double V Construction Ltd. (Est 1972.) is seeking a Project Manager to join our team. Our diverse experience in commercial, industrial and institutional projects offers an exciting opportunity to further your career and experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent Extended Health/Dental benefits plan, Life Ins, ADD, LTD
- Company functions
- Future professional and career development opportunities
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and preparing construction estimates, schedules and monitoring progress
- Reviewing shop drawings
- Administration of project contracts, negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contract agreements
- Processing of RFI's/CR/CO, etc.
- Compiling of monthly progress claim(s)
- Liaising with project team, clients, consultants and sub trades to ensure a successful end result
- Self starter with an excellent work ethic
- Good communication, time management and organizational skills
- Own transportation
- Experience managing projects from $100k - $25M
- Experience working in commercial/industrial/institutional
- Computer skills and proficient in Microsoft applications (Incl MS Project)
- Experience with Sage/Timberline 300 a definite asset
If you are seeking long term employment with a company whose reputation is second to none, we invite you to submit your resume along with references.
Thank you for your interest. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
**NO PHONE CALLS, please**
Job Type: Full-time